The payment for water and electricity bills in Chandigarh can now be made online starting from the next week under the Chandigarh Administration’s e-Governance Program. The IT Director, Yogesh Kumar, said that the facility has already been put over the e-Sampark Center’s website and the users can now pay their electricity and water bills online from the comfort of their homes. An additional Rs 5 will be charged as service fee for paying bills online through the e-Sampark Center’s website.
The whole idea is to minimize the length of the queues which are found at the e-Sampark Centers. The e-Sampark Centers were set up with an aim to provide a single window service to the citizens for many different services. Now, the introduction of the online bill payment facility will make it even more easier for the residents that they wont have to now visit the e-Sampark Centers physically for making bill payments.
The users can register on the e-Sampark Center’s website and then can pay bills via debit cards, credit cards or internet banking.
- Harley Davidson Showroom Chandigarh at Elante Mall - August 24, 2014
- Chandigarh to Kasauli: Weekend hotspot in Monsoons! - July 19, 2014
- Running keeps you fit and healthy - June 27, 2014
- Chandigarh to Shimla flight introduced - June 14, 2014
- Online college admissions 2014 for PU colleges started - June 7, 2014
- 7 home decor tips for small houses - June 3, 2014
- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea kickstarted 3G service in Chandigarh - May 31, 2014
- Sachin Tendulkar in Chandigarh for Traffic awareness campaign - May 23, 2014
- Stray dog menace on the rise! - May 22, 2014
- Kirron Kher outruns AAP and INC, wins in Chandigarh - May 19, 2014
- Harley Davidson Showroom Chandigarh at Elante Mall
- Chandigarh to Kasauli: Weekend hotspot in Monsoons!
- Running keeps you fit and healthy
- Chandigarh to Shimla flight introduced
- Online college admissions 2014 for PU colleges started
- 7 home decor tips for small houses