Punjabi by heart , gorgeous Kareena Kapoor was in city beautiful Chandigarh for the promotional activity of fizzy lime-lemon drink Limca and was welcomed in full Punjabi style with dhol at JW Marriot. Dressed in a green t-shirt and white blazer, the diva definitely looked as charming as always.
* Everyone is praising your performance in Heroine. What’s Saif’s take on it?
Saif doesn’t watch that many Hindi movies. Jab We Met (2007) was the last film of mine that he watched, and Dabangg (2010) was the last Hindi film he watched! As for Heroine, he is least bothered about the hoopla around it.
* Being Mrs Saif Ali Khan is a new chapter in your life?
Seriously, what’s wrong with everyone! Saif and I were in a live in relationship for five years. I was already married! We just had to legalise it on paper .Now I am happy that they will be no more questions about our marriage.
* What are your honeymoon plans?
We go on holidays as if there’s no tomorrow. The other day my friend Arjun Kapoor (Boney Kapoor’s son) told me that if Saif and I go on another holiday again, it’ll be our 250th honeymoon! But in December we are taking off again.
* On how she gets along with her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore
She’s a warm, lovely and very liberal person who has inspired me in every way. She praises my performances and compliments me. She thinks I am very sensible. I am so happy to have her as my mother-in-law!
* Tell us something about your much awaited release Talaash?
It’s a suspense-drama. When you have this sort of storyline, the mystery adds to the anticipation and people tend to call it a thriller but in my film, the layers keep changing thus adding to the overall drama The movie is scheduled to release on 30 November, 2012.
- Escape…To Virtual Worlds!!! Gaming Arenas in Chandigarh - March 11, 2013
- Chic New Yearâ€™s Eve Makeup Picks! - December 27, 2012
- Get the right look for the Christmas Party Eve - December 10, 2012
- Exclusive Interview : Kareena Kapoor at JW Marriott Chandigarh - November 21, 2012
- Nutrition Supplements for Muscle Growth - November 17, 2012
- Pocket friendly ways to light up home this Diwali - November 13, 2012
- Fashionable Winter Clothing Trends - October 22, 2012
- Feasting ooppss Fasting #1 – Navratri Singhara Barfi Recipe! - October 16, 2012
- Agless Style! Fashion Trends for Old Age - October 11, 2012
- Softy Corner, Sector 17 – Hot Spot of Chandigarhians - October 8, 2012
- Harley Davidson Showroom Chandigarh at Elante Mall
- Chandigarh to Kasauli: Weekend hotspot in Monsoons!
- Running keeps you fit and healthy
- Chandigarh to Shimla flight introduced
- Online college admissions 2014 for PU colleges started
- 7 home decor tips for small houses